- crazy for key limes. Carre�O, Carolynn // Coastal Living;2010, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p121
The article presents several recipes including recipes for lime Caesar salad, Yucatecan chicken and lime soup and tiradito of tuna.
- HOT, HEARTY & HEALTHY. Lally, Kathleen // Home Cooking;Feb2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p54
Several soup recipes are presented including Cardamom & Curry Roasted Squash Soup, Rosemary & Butternut Squash Soup, and Chunky Chicken & Potato Soup.
- Super Sides. Katz, Rebecca // Guideposts;Nov2008, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p82
The article presents two recipes including Mashed Ginger Sweet Potatoes with Fresh Nutmeg and Squash Stuffed with Rice Medley.
- Vegetables. // Best of the Best from Louisiana Cookbook;1984, p189
Several recipes are presented including "Yam/Bourbon Casserole," "Natalie's Potatoes," and "Butternut Squash Souffle."
- 5 Fine Dining Dishes on a Budget. Nash, Jonell // Essence (Time Inc.);May2009, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p154
The article presents several recipes including Lemon-Garlic Roasted Chicken, Springtime Squash Frittata, and Steak with Mushroom Gravy and Potatoes.
- Vietnamese squash and sweet potato soup with Stilton fritters. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/7/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p36
This article presents a recipe to make Vietnamese squash and sweet potato soup with Stilton fritters. Executive chef Patricia Yeo sweats onion, ginger, galangal and jalapeÃ±o. Then she adds sweet potatoes and butternut squash along with water, coconut milk, smashed lemon grass and kaffir lime...
- Quick and easy 'souper' recipes. // East Bernard Express (TX);9/ 8/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 36, p10
Several recipes are presented including baked potato soup, creamy tuna chowder, and beefy cabbage soup.Several recipes are presented including baked potato soup, creamy tuna chowder, and beefy cabbage soup.
- TUNA. Dell, Jason // Te Karaka: The Ngai Tahu Magazine;Winter2007, Issue 35, p36
Several recipes for tuna are presented including one with bacon and Maori potatoes and another with vanilla sauce.
- 6 ways with canned tuna. Nunes, Lucy // Australian Table;Sep2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p43
The article presents several recipes for tuna including Crispy Tuna Potato Pie, Tuna, Bacon & Potato Salad and Chili Tuna Spaghetti.