- beer. Kaufman, Sheilah // Vegetarian Times;Mar2006, Issue 339, p84
The article presents several beer recipes including Spicy Sloppy Joes, Wheat Beer and Potato Rolls, and Caramelized Onions, Apples With Sausages and Beer, Beer-Cheddar Spread and Guinness Cake.
- $25 until pay day? eat this! // Cleo;Jan2012, p142
The article presents several affordable, healthy recipes including roast chicken with potatoes, spaghetti with chicken, basil, tomato and feta, and vegetarian bean burrito with avocado and feta.
- Recipes. Blair, Gail // Braille Monitor;Jan2015, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p63
Several recipes are presented including Barbara's Fall Sweet Potato & Baked Apples, Roasted, Potatoes and Sour Cream Cake.
- My Favorite Recipe with Sonja Dewing. // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Jul2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p244
A recipe for potato cakes is presented.
- Treats from Tate's. // Today's Diet & Nutrition;Nov2012, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p38
A recipe for pumpkin apple cake is presented.
- recipes. // Vegetarian Times;Sep2006, Issue 343, p80
The article presents several organic food recipes including Morning Muffins, Baked Eggs in Tomato Cups and Warm Raclette Potato Salad. INSETS: 3 ways to clean up your act (and organic);Making the switch: foods to choose.
- 25 festive lunch. // Real Living;Dec2010, Issue 60, p164
Several recipes including Fishcakes with cucumber salad, Cherry tomato & prosciutto pizza, and Summer orecchiette, are presented.
- Vegetables. // Best of the Best from Virginia Cookbook II;2007, p105
Several vegetable recipes are presented including Fast and Easy Scalloped Potatoes, Ratatouille-Stuffed Pepper Halves, and Smithfield Inn Stewed Tomatoes.
- Fix-and-Freeze Soups. Harrington, Shirley // Southern Living;Oct2011, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p115
Several recipes are presented, including queso potato chowder, chicken-andouille gumbo with roasted potatoes, and hearty Italian soup with parmesan-pepper cornbread biscotti.