- beer. Kaufman, Sheilah // Vegetarian Times;Mar2006, Issue 339, p84
The article presents several beer recipes including Spicy Sloppy Joes, Wheat Beer and Potato Rolls, and Caramelized Onions, Apples With Sausages and Beer, Beer-Cheddar Spread and Guinness Cake.
- $25 until pay day? eat this! // Cleo;Jan2012, p142
The article presents several affordable, healthy recipes including roast chicken with potatoes, spaghetti with chicken, basil, tomato and feta, and vegetarian bean burrito with avocado and feta.
- Recipes. Blair, Gail // Braille Monitor;Jan2015, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p63
Several recipes are presented including Barbara's Fall Sweet Potato & Baked Apples, Roasted, Potatoes and Sour Cream Cake.
- My Favorite Recipe with Sonja Dewing. // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Jul2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p244
A recipe for potato cakes is presented.
- Treats from Tate's. // Today's Diet & Nutrition;Nov2012, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p38
A recipe for pumpkin apple cake is presented.
- 25 festive lunch. // Real Living;Dec2010, Issue 60, p164
Several recipes including Fishcakes with cucumber salad, Cherry tomato & prosciutto pizza, and Summer orecchiette, are presented.
- Fix-and-Freeze Soups. Harrington, Shirley // Southern Living;Oct2011, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p115
Several recipes are presented, including queso potato chowder, chicken-andouille gumbo with roasted potatoes, and hearty Italian soup with parmesan-pepper cornbread biscotti.
- Summer and Smoke. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p242
The article presents several recipes including Grilled Sea Scallops with Tomato-Black Olive Vinaigrette and Potatoes; Grilled Pizza with Goat Cheese, Tomatoes, and Thyme; and Sweet Corn Salad with Black Beans, Scallions, and Tomatoes.
- SMOOTH & CREAMY SOUPS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/29/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 35, p50
Several recipes including Roasted Spicy Capsicum Soup, Creamy Leek & Potato Soup, and Roasted Pumpkin & Tomato Soup are presented.