- THIS MONTH. GLUCK, SANDY; recipes, Additional; Bashinsky, Robin; Bonom, David; Wu, Phoebe // Cooking Light;Oct2011, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p28
Several recipes with bright flavors are presented including Salmon with Red Pepper Pesto, Apple, Goat Cheese, and Pecan Pizza, and Pork Chops with Caribbean Rub and Mango Salsa.
- Julie's healthy dinners. Goodwin, Julie // Australian Women's Weekly;Sep2011, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p230
The article presents several recipes for nutritious meals including poached salmon with parsley sauce, warm chilli beef salad, and pork medallions with apple mustard relish.
- let's celebrate. // Australian Table;Dec2007, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p16
This article presents tips on dishes to be served for Christmas. It encourages cooking new dishes for the holiday, such as salmon fillets with a yogurt dressing or roast pork with apple stuffing. Recommended food products from Coles Supermarket include Springs Premium Smoked Salmon and Gippsland...
- the flexitarian diet. Schlosberg, Suzanne; Galeaz, Kim // Fit Pregnancy;Apr/May2010, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p72
The article presents several recipes for pregnant women including Chipolte Beef Burgers, salmon and portobello mushroom frittata and Chinese Five-Spice Pork Tenderloin with Asian pears.
- Inspired Entrees. // Food Management;July2006 Supplement, p10
The article presents several recipes including Grilled Wild Salmon Teriyaki Bowl, Pastrami and Egg Breakfast Muffin, and Mrs. Dash Pork Chops Dijoa.
- Fast and fresh ideas for...Zucchini. // Prevention;Aug2011, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p107
Several recipes for zucchini are presented including zucchini tarts, zucchini-wrapped salmon and spicy pork with zucchini ribbons.
- Chapter 8: DINNERS. // Fork in the Trail: Mouthwatering Meals & Tempting Treats for the;2008, p121
Several recipes of food for dinners including Chicken Potpie with Biscuits, Salmon Cakes and Chipotle Pork with Toasted Tortillas are presented.
- Quick-Fix Meals. ROCCHIO, VANESSA MCNEIL // Southern Living;04/01/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p132
Recipes are presented for dishes that include grilled pork tenderloin with squash medley, a pickled okra and shrimp salad, and roasted salmon with lemon and dill.
- five easy dinners. Merker, Kate; Fishman, Alison // Real Simple;Apr2009, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p173
The article presents several recipes including Blackened Salmon With Broccoli Rabe and Raisins, Pork Tenderloin With Cabbage and Apple Slaw, and Chicken With Tarragon and Leeks.