- Food facts. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Aug95, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p36
Presents recipes provided by the Florida Department of Citrus. Use of citrus fruits grown in the state; Publication of cookbook entitled `Fit, Fresh & Fast, Flavors From Florida'; Contact information.
- Heinz to sponsor Five food show. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;5/15/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p15
Reports on the sponsorship of HJ Heinz Co. to the television program Dinner Doctors of Five company in Great Britain. Promotion of the food products of HJ Heinz; Provision of recipes to consumers; Concept of the 'Dinner Doctor' show.
- Heinz unveils mums' recipes range. // Marketing Week;11/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p10
Reports on the launch of the Mum's Own baby food brand from Heinz Co. in Great Britain. Basis of the baby food on recipes supplied by mothers; Aim of the product to enhance the image of pre-prepared baby food and attract new customers; Success of the Heinz Homemade range.
- Heinz revamps soup range. // Food & Drink Technology;Sep2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p9
The article presents information that Heinz Co. is relaunching its soup range with new recipes, packaging and marketing. Key ingredients will be increased in varieties such as Cream of Tomato, Cream of Chicken and Potato and Leek, salt Levels will be reduced, and a new range will be launched...
- Souped-up range introduces more homely but contemporary recipes. Birks, Susan // Food Manufacture;Sep2004, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p16
The article presents information on business development of Heinz Co. The company has launched a new offensive in the ambient soups market with a Â£ 10 m recipe revamp of its classic soups range and a new line of contemporary recipes. The company is hoping to reverse the Nine variants have...
- DO WE REALLY NEED:. // Advertising Age;12/30/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 51, p17
This article presents several advertising news and product introductions in the U.S. and other countries as of December 2002. The Cow Placard Co. in Zurich is painting logos and slogans on cows, after which the animals are released to graze in Swiss pastures. Animal rights groups were not...
- FREE RECIPES. // FoodService Director;12/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p101
Focuses on several free recipe materials for the foodservice industry in the United States. NatureSeal, a blend of grass vitamins and minerals, from Mantrose-Haeuser Co. Inc.; Burke's Diner menu; Florida Department of Citrus' recipe collection of citrus.
- MANUFACTURERS NEWS. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p120
Presents updates on the food manufacturing industry in the United States (U.S.) as of April 15, 2001. Services of the USA Rice Federation for rice promotion; Details on the cooking contest sponsored by Blue Bunny, a manufacturer of ice cream and frozen novelty treats; Acquisition of U.S. food...
- INNOVATION IN OUR HANDS. Sibilin, Anthony // BRW;6/9/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p15
The article talks about the challenges facing small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Australia concerning the dominance of large companies in the country in 2011. It offers information on the decision made by HJ Heinz Co. to pull its manufacturing operations out of the country. It also mentions...