- Crumb Coffee Cake. Malgieri, Nick // Saveur;Oct2012, Issue 150, p92
A recipe for crumb coffee cake is presented.
- Wake Up and Nibble the Coffee. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Apr2008, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p264
Several recipes are presented including Coffee-and-Cream Coffee Cake, Pick Me Up Muffins and Roast Chicken with Coffee Mole.
- Fix Breakfast the Night Before Christmas. // Home Cooking;Dec2007, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p22
The article presents several recipes for breakfast including Baked French Swirl Toast, Overnight Coffee Cake, and Six-Week Muffins.
- Crazy for Coffee. Bottom, Stephana // Health (Time Inc.);May2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p126
The article presents several recipes for coffee including ultra iced coffee, cappuccino trifle and mocha coffee cake with espresso glaze.
- Readers' favorite recipes, all under $10! // All You;9/20/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p66
Several recipes are presented including Grilled Vegetables in Foil Packets, Penne with Spinach and Sausage and Sour-Cream Coffee Cake.
- Bake up & smell the coffee. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);4/21/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p67
The article presents a recipe for several baked products using coffee including a Mocha Sponge roll, an Amaretti, Peach and Coffee cake and Espresso Brownie cupcakes.
- Coffee break. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/19/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 25, p61
The article presents several recipes with coffee, including Sour Cream Coffee Cake, Cappuccino Puddings and Coffee Butterscotch Tarts.
- Grown-up chicken sandwiches. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;2/10/95, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p88
Discusses alternatives in serving chicken sandwiches in restaurants. Views from restaurateurs; Versatility of chicken; Pricing issues.
- A New Spin on Chicken Sandwiches. // Food Management;Apr2001, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p66
Presents tips from various food service personnel on how to prepare chicken sandwiches. Mack Roth; Eric Turzai; Nancy Jurich.