- Meet Your New Summer Menu. Perry, Mary Allen // Southern Living;Jun2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p105
Several recipes are presented which include a recipe for Heirloom Tomato Salad, a recipe for Grilled Molasses Flank Steak with Watermelon Salsa, and a recipe for Fresh Herb Potato Salad.
- Dressing up potato salad. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;8/11/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p31
Discusses various ways of preparing potato salad. Max & Erma's purple-potato salad; Unique Restaurants' purple-potato salad with Coney dogs; Bin 36's lemon-flavored potato salad; German-style potato salad at Citarella; Waldy Malouf's potato salad and arugala.
- dressing down. Temple, Diane; Koch, Cherise // Australian Table;Jan2003, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p98
Presents cooking recipes for a potato salad.
- Pretty in purple. Feder, David // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar1999, Vol. 77 Issue 3, pB14
Features a recipe for making a salad dish from purple mashed potatoes. Ingredients; Procedure; Nutrition facts per serving.
- No small potatoes. Cook, Lynnmarie P. // Southern Living;Jun99, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p196
Presents recipes for potato salads. Creole Potato Salad; Sour Cream Potato Salad; Curried Potato Salad. INSET: For the love of spuds..
- LAYERED POTATO SALAD. Storey, Parker // Southern Living;Aug2003, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p188
Presents recipe for Layered Potato Salad. Number of servings; Ingredients needed for the cookery; Nutritional value.
- Q: How do I make a tastier potato salad? Recipe; Klinger, Hannah // Cooking Light;Aug2013, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p20
An answer is provided to a question about potato salad, along with a recipe for a potato salad dressing.
- Pound-dropping potato salad. Fitzmorris, Megan // Cosmopolitan;May98, Vol. 224 Issue 5, p144
Presents a potato salad recipe. Ingredients; Cooking instructions.
- Hot German Potato Salad. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // Midwest (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p38
This article presents the recipe for Hot German Potato Salad. INSET: Midwest Food History.