- Recipe corner. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p140
Presents various recipes which can be used for breakfasts. Ingredients for the recipes; Methods for the preparation of the dishes.
- ENTERTAINING MADE EASY. // Bon Appetit;Apr2004, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p38
Presents information on recipes of continental breakfast.
- MORNING MENUS. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2004, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p79
Presents several breakfast recipes, including Spanish Potato and Onion Omelet.
- Wake Up and Smell the Coffee. Morgan, Jinx; Morgan, Jefferson // Bon Appetit;Oct99, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p50
Presents the breakfast recipe, Green Chili and Chorizo Breakfast Strata.
- Breakfast eye-openers. Lyons, Charlotte; Mitchell, James // Ebony;Jan1999, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p118
Presents several breakfast recipes. Cream Cheese Crescents; Pineapple Breakfast Bruschetta; Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pizza; Tortilla Breakfast Quesadillas.
- Come to a Sunday breakfast. Taylor, Suzy; Forsell, Mary // Victoria;May95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p50
Presents recipes for breakfast. Includes photographs of dishes; Fresh fruit with orange-yogurt sauce; Baked eggs in crepe cups; Ebelskiver pancakes.
- rise and dine. Pierce, Charles; King, Sarah Belk // Organic Style;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p85
Presents breakfast recipes which includes Leek and Bacon Breakfast Sandwich.
- BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2002, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p47
Highlights several breakfast and brunch recipes. Potato Risotto; Lobster Tail With Savory Potato Flapjack; Steak and Egg Crepe-adilla.
- A perfect day. // Australian House & Garden;Apr2003, Issue 4, p173
Presents recipes for breakfast. Ingredients that can be added to omelet; Recipe for tropical fruit in Asian syrup; Importance of breakfast in maintaining blood sugar levels.