- Artichoke and White Bean Salad With Sundried Tomato Dressing. Her, Susan // Working Mother;Apr2003, p87
Presents the recipe Artichoke and White Bean Salad With Sundried Tomato Dressing. List of ingredients; Number of servings; Preparation time.
- My Barossa lunch. Beer, Maggie // Australian Women's Weekly;Oct2016, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p152
A recipe for Artichoke, green olive and preserved lemon dip, Walnut flatbread, and Meyer lemon posset is presented.
- IN SEASON: Artichokes. McMillan, Wendy // Natural Solutions;Mar2009, Issue 115, p18
Several recipes including artichoke and white bean dip, grilled chicken with creamy artichoke wine sauce and steamed artichokes with lemon dill sauce are presented.
- SUMMER MEALS. D'Arrigo, Terri // Diabetes Forecast;Jul2007, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p29
The article presents several summer recipes for diabetics including an artichoke side salad, Sesame Noodles, and White Bean Salad. INSET: supermarket finds: product of the month Terrapin Ridge Mustards.
- Historic Downtown McKinney. Breal, Jordan // Texas Monthly;Jul2010, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p36
The article features stores and restaurants that can be found in Mckinney, Texas. Dishes served at the Cafe Malaga include spicy chicken kebabs and artichoke fritters. Home accessories offered at the Ambrosia Vintage Vogue include pewter tableware, Hen House Linens napkins and insignia...
- the recipes. // North & South;Dec2008, Issue 273, p97
Several recipes are presented including Fresh Asparagus with Montpelier Butter, Beetroot, Green Bean & Haloumi Salad, Walnut Sourdough with Puhoi Ahuroa Blue.
- Winter gems. Dobson, Ross // BBC Australian Good Food;Jul2011, p49
The article presents several recipes including creamy Jerusalem artichoke soup, salmon and dill cakes with beetroot relish, and beetroot salad with candied walnuts.
- Pasta PRONTO. Murdoch, Kate // Good Health (Australia Edition);Aug2013, p102
Several recipes are presented including Pork and Veal Meatballs with Fettucine, Chorizo, Olive and Artichoke Penne, and Spirals with Blue Cheese, Walnut and Prosciutto.
- meze magic. Prag, Elliott // Vegetarian Times;Jul/Aug2008, Issue 360, p58
This section presents recipes for several Eastern Mediterranean foods, including Muhammara, Chickpea Croquettes, and Braised Baby Artichokes.