- Summer Salads: Light, Filling, and Refreshing. Warrick, Sheridan // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jul/Aug99, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p127
Presents several healthy salad recipes. Sausage-Parmesan Couscous Salad; Shrimp-and-Potato Salad; Hearty Chicken Coleslaw.
- Chilled crab salad with passion fruit vinaigrette. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/27/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 21, p34
Presents a recipe for Chilled crab salad with passion fruit vinaigrette in Montparnasse, New York. List of ingredients used; Procedures in cooking and mixing; Garnish added to the menu.
- DISH OF THE WEEK. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p58
Features the peanut Caesar salad with grilled and chilled fruit recipe. Ingredients used; Preparation procedure; Serving suggestion.
- dinners. Mills, Jackie // Redbook;Jul2002, Vol. 199 Issue 1, p157
Presents some salad recipes. Sesame Beef Salad; Mediterranean Chicken Sandwiches; Greek Chicken Salad.
- The Recipes. // Restaurant Business;6/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p74
Presents several recipes on classic salads. Ingredients; Procedure of preparation; Number of servings per recipe.
- Foodstuff All Hail the Caesar Salad! Epicurus, Sam // Advocate;Mar1968, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p5
Presents recipe for 'Caesar Salad.' List of ingredients; Instructions for cutting and mixing; Serving suggestions.
- Caesar salad. Nourse, Pat // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Oct2005, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p37
Presents the recipe Caesar Salad.
- salad bowls. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Oct2005, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p128
Presents several salad recipes including Verjuice-Poached Chicken and Baby Leaves With Basil Salad Cream and Lamb, Chickpea and Sumac Salad.
- chicken spinach salad. Riccardi, Victoria Abbott // Fit Pregnancy;Apr/May2003, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p46
Presents the recipe Chicken Spinach Salad.
- Less is more. // Gourmet;Sep98, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p154
Provides several salad recipes. Grilled Pork, Tomato, Frisee, and Black Bean Salad With Chipotle Citrus Dressing; Mediterranean Tuna, Potato, Olive, and Feta Salad With Garlic Dressing; Red Cabbage and Apple Slaw With Cider Yogurt Dressing. INSET: What is the best way to cut up hard..., by...