- BROCHURES THREE COLORS OR MORE. // Public Relations Tactics;Oct2000, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on publication developed by Ketchum for the National Cattleman's Beef Association, which won the 2000 Bronze Anvil public relations award for best brochure with three colors or more. Primary goal of the brochure; Total cost of publication; Results of distributing the brochures to key...
- If you like collecting recipes but don't like shelling out... // Consumers' Research Magazine;June97, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p41
Informs consumers on free recipe booklets from food manufacturers and food associations. Purpose and features of the recipe booklets.
- Are We Beyond Brochures? Cony, Steve // Camping Magazine;May/Jun99, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p20
Discusses the importance of printed materials for a camp's marketing strategy. Benefits of the printed message; Guidelines on how to develop and produce a brochure.
- Literature review. Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p208
Presents several reading resources on machinery. PC-based Control System brochure by Indramat Division, Hoffman Estate, Illinois; LE5000 capacity machining center brochure by Komo Butler Incorporated; RAM horizontal machining center brochure by Gidding & Lewis company.
- About the Recipes. Egan, Jeanette Parsons // Fiber & Your Health;2000, p30
The article discusses the methods of selecting the right recipes in order to attain proper nutrition. It mentions the relevance of recipes, not only in mere cooking but also in proper combining of soluble and insoluble fibers. It highlights the important features of recipe including the food's...
- Supercook whips up recipe book inserts. Phillips, Jessica // Precision Marketing;9/9/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p5
Reports that Supercook LLP owner of the baking, decorating, and ingredients brand Supercook has released a recipe book created by Brahm for a direct campaign encouraging families to bake together in Great Britain. Features of the book; Inclusion of excerpts from the book in other journals;...
- Menu solutionsâ€¦BASIC AMERICAN FOODS. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p90
Basic American Foods offers a program of menu solutions and business-building ideas. The series 'Ideas You Can Build On,' provides operators with step-by-step menu-creation booklets covering topics such as speed-scratch, ethnic flavors, economical recipes, merchandising, take-out and more.
- from our kitchen. // Southern Living;Nov2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p172
The article provides information related to home economics. Associate Foods Editor Mary Allen Perry offers tips for baking Lemon-Coconut Tart. Contact information for Lemon-Coconut Tart recipe is also presented. The author also provides tips for managing food leftovers. Lastly, the author...
- In praise of complication. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/11/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4386, p22
The article comments on the culinary simplicity recommended by guidebooks.