- Vegetables. // Best of the Best from North Carolina Cookbook;2006, p83
Several recipes including North Carolina Baked Beans, Spinach Madeline and Ranch Squash Casserole are presented.
- WARM UP TO frozen produce. // All You;7/12/2013 Special Issue, p34
Several recipes are presented including one for Squash, other for Spinach, and one for Corn.
- Beef with Butternut Squash and Szechuan Peppercorns. // Working Mother;Oct2009, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p180
A recipe for beef with butternut squash and szechuan peppercorns is presented.
- THANKSGIVING SIDES. CURRY, DALE // New Orleans Magazine;Nov2016, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p116
Recipes are presented including Holiday Relish Tray and Butternut Squash Casserole.
- dressed for winter. Krishan, Shubhra // Yoga Journal;Nov2009, Issue 224, p35
The article discusses meals for winter with vegetables and salad preparation. It notes that vegetables which are cooked gently produce salads that can nourish one's body particularly in cold days and helps with proper digestion. It also highlights tips on creating great salads with flavorful...
- One Pot Delight. Richards, Dawn M. // Atlanta Tribune;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p63
A recipe for Risotto With Roasted Butternut Squash is presented.
- Squash It! // Bon Appetit;Aug2013, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p32
The article recommends various squash dishes, including shaved squash salad with sunflower seeds, squash and tomato gratin and curried squash soup.
- Veg of Allegiance. Loux, Renée // Women's Health;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p89
Several vegetable recipes are presented including quick fridge pickles, Jicama dipped in harissa and Greek yogurt, and squash and chard mini tacos.
- WARM UP YOUR PLATE NOT YOUR WEIGHT WITH WINTER FARE. Prebich, Kristen // Flower & Garden;Jan2001, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p28
Presents several recipes. Winter Roasted Vegetables; Squash and Apples in a Maple Glaze; Homemade Applesauce.