- Say It With Seafood. Welp, Mary // Louisville Magazine;Feb2003, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p60
Presents various sea food recipes. Ingredients required for Sopa De Mariscos; Cooking method for Saffron Rice.
- The Recipes. // Restaurant Business;12/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 23, p66
Presents several seafood recipes. Ingredients needed for the Oyster Po' Boys recipe; Method of preparation for the short smoked escolar with eggplant ragout and tomato fondue; Procedure for the mixed seafood grill.
- SPECIALTIES FROM THE SEA. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2002, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p40
Presents several seafood recipes. Potato Horseradish Crusted Red Snapper; House-Smoked Trout and Crabmeat Cakes; Orange Tea-Smoked Catfish; Jumbo Lump Crab Meat and Portobello Mushroom Carpetbagger.
- seafood solutions. Kitchen, Leanne // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Apr2003, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p76
Advocates the use of seafood in time-constrain food preparations. Overview of short order suggestions; Recipe for Sautï¿½ed Lobster Tails With Sicilian Green Olive and Lemon Salsa.
- THE PLEASURE OF THEIR COMPANY. Anthony, Bridget Kelso // Essence (Time Inc.);Aug2006, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p176
Several fruit, vegetable and seafood recipes are presented.
- Simple Seafood and Sausage Paella. Schneider, Sara // Sunset;Jul2002, Vol. 208 Issue 7, p138
Presents recipes on seafood and sausage paella. Ingredients; Serving suggestions; Cooking time.
- Perfectly Scalloped. Hurst, Andria Scott; Falcon, Georgene // Southern Living;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p160
Presents recipes using scallops. Scallops and Angel Hair Pasta; Maple Scallops; Ginger Scallops.
- Man at His Best: Food. Maroukian, Francine // Esquire;Feb2000, Vol. 133 Issue 2, p34
Presents the recipe Seafood Risotto.
- Seafood Inspirations. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul99, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p66
Presents several seafood recipes. Almond-Crusted Catfish with Spicy Avocado-Yogurt Dressing; Seafood Sausage; New Zealand Hoki with Orange-Honey Sauce and Spiced Couscous.
- Recipe Corner. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p120
Presents several recipe items using seafood as the main ingredient. Seafood Newberg; Poached Cod Loin With Ginger Root and Shiitake Mushrooms; Penne Pomodoro With Shrimp; Veal Scallops.