A welcome healthful option
- Mobile, Alabama. Stern, Jane; Stern, Michael // Gourmet;Jan99, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p34
Features various seafood restaurants in Mobile, Alabama. The Brick Pit; The Custard Cottage; The Dew Drop Inn; Roussos; Wintzell's Oyster House; Specialties of the restaurants; Recipe of West Indies Salad.
- picture perfect. Fottler, Marsha // Sarasota Magazine;Nov2002, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p257
Focuses on restaurants and cafeterias in Sarasota, Florida. Brief description about a beach resort 'Christopher's Radisson Lido Beach Resort' in Sarasota; Recipe for the dish Oasis Snapper; Reputation of the cafeteria 'Oasis Cafe' at Sarasota. INSETS: PILGRIM'S PROGRESS;Do great minds really...
- Chinatown Brasserie. G. G. // New York;6/5/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p64
The article features Chinatown Brasserie, a newly-opened dining restaurant in New York City. It offers Cantonese classics from the recipes of consultant Sinologist Eddie Schoenfeld. Also included in the delectable dishes are the Thai beef and perfumed mussel zuppa which are considered by the...
- Call to the Feast. Miller, Nancy // Louisville Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p79
The article presents various recipes for Derby Day buffet, provided by chefs from the Seelbach Hotel's restaurant Oakroom. Advice on how to prepare invitations for the buffet; Recipe of Sourmash Seafood Crepes; Ingredients used for preparing White Wine Sauce; Recipe of Pork Crown Roast and...
- A Little Bit of Seoul. Welp, Mary // Louisville Magazine;Mar2004, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p57
In this article, the author presents recipes of some Korean foods, specially a specialized Korean jampong, by a way of story telling. Jampong is a canned seafood dish which is spicy as well in preparation. Some other related dishes and soups such as, Caribbean fish chowders, noodle soups etc are...
- 5 easy feasts. // Indianapolis Monthly;Feb2002, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p110
Presents five food recipies in the United States. Menu from the Guys Pizza; Ingredients of the Southern Bar-B-Q from G.T. South's Rib House; Specialty of the Deeter's & Gabe's on seafood dish.
- Flash in the Pan. Smith, Peter // O, The Oprah Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p151
Presents several recipes for dinner, including Seafood With Sherry Cream and Rice Pilaf.
- SPANISH spice. Wright, Ylla // Australian Table;Oct2004, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p14
Presents a recipe for Spanish Seafood with Lemon & Mint.
- The Recipes. // Restaurant Business;10/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 17, p52
Presents several recipes for seafood dishes in the U.S. Ingredients used in making Shellfish Paella with Fideos; Steps in making Asian Fish Tacos with Cucumber Salsa; Servings yield in making Mushroom and Cheese Arepas.