- mangoes. Palermo, Rochelle // Vegetarian Times;Jun2008, Issue 359, p84
This section presents several recipes with mangoes, including Mango-Wrapped Bananas, Mango Salsa, and Child Noodle Salad With Mango.
- Recipe REMIX. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/21/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 198, pB6
Several recipes are presented including Couscous Cakes with Fresh Mango-Ginger Chutney, Basil-Rosemary Turkey Panini and Herbed Olive Chicken Pasta.
- Cool dinners. Plummer, Jenne // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/9/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p47
The article presents several quick and no-cook recipes including Tabouli Couscous with Falafel, Tuna Tartare Salad, Duck and Mango Salad, Char Grilled Vegetable Salad and Salami, Sage and Parmesan Pasta.
- Coles dishes up a perfect Christmas. // Australian Women's Weekly;Dec2006, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p42
This article presents several recipes, including Turkey Breast Roast With Fresh Cherry and Port Sauce, Sugar Snap Pea and Tomato Salad With Honey Lemon Dressing, and Prawn and Mango Skewers With Lime Mayonnaise.
- Recipes in a pinch. // Good Housekeeping;May2006, Vol. 242 Issue 5, p208
The article presents several recipes including Pasta Primavera, Spinach-Stuffed Turkey Scaloppine, and Picnic Chicken Salad With Maple Vinaigrette. INSETS: Look, Ma, no cleanup!;Take it to go.
- Pasta Sensations. Lyons, Charlotte // Ebony;Oct2001, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p124
The article presents several recipes for pasta, including Pasta Nicoise Salad, Turkey Lasagna, and Italian Sausage and Mushroom Spaghetti.
- (Almost) No-cook meals! // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/25/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 51, p49
The article presents several easy-to-prepare recipes including Chicken & Capsicum Nori Rolls, Tuna Nachos and Prawn Mango & Cucumber Salad.
- Made to munch. // BBC Australian Good Food;Mar2011, p136
Several recipes including spicy couscous salad, Asian chicken salad, and tuna pasta salad, are presented.
- $3 family dinners! // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/20/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 34, p64
Several recipes are presented, including one for tuna and mushroom pasta, one for warm spiced eggplant and chickpea salad and one for kumara and salami tortilla.