WORLD FLAVORS / RECIPES
- Tossed Salad. Exel, Stephen // Better Homes & Gardens;Jul2007, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p218
The article provides tips for preparing a vegetable salad. Green vegetables may be flavored by rubbing the bowl with a half clove of garlic which mixes with the dressing as the salad is tossed. It is advisable to combine crunchy types of lettuce such as romaine or iceberg with a soft lettuce...
- A New Take on PICNIC FAVORITES. // High Plains Journal;8/20/2012, Vol. 130 Issue 34, p7-C
Several picnic recipes are presented including the California chicken wrap, pasta salad with vegetables, and easy vegetable dip.
- Stars of the east. Cutter, Teresa // Australian House & Garden;Oct2008, Issue 10, p160
The article presents several Asian recipes including Thai prawn salad, vegetable san choi bao and poached lemon chicken with wok-tossed snow peas.
- Hometown Cooking. // Town Square;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p35
Several recipes including Picnic Salad Wraps, Mississippi Mud Cake, and Grilled Apple Chicken are presented.
- READY, SET PARTY! // All You;05/20/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p118
The article presents several recipes for parties including chunky vegetable salad, chicken wings with blue cheese dip, and guacamole with cumin chips.
- Party Hearty. // Working Mother;Jan2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p75
Several recipes including Vegetarian Paella, Chicken and Olive Tagine, and Boeuf en Daube are presented.
- Thai for two. // BBC Australian Good Food;Nov2011, p36
A recipe for Thai chicken With Mango & Apple Salad is presented.
- REBOOT YOUR PANTRY. // High Plains Journal;8/26/2013, Vol. 131 Issue 34, p17B
Several recipes including savory chicken brine, spaghetti and meatballs and Greek pasta salad are presented.
- Make anything healthier! Shelasky, Alyssa // Shape;Apr2015, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p124
Several recipes including recipes for super-creamy caesar dressing, brunch pancakes and Fried Chicken are presented.