- ROASTING for Flavor & Sweetness. Bernstein, Sally // Vegetarian Journal;2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p6
Presents several roasted food recipes. Ingredients for 'Roasted Cherry Tomatoes'; Procedures in preparing 'Cinnamon Roasted Pears'; Nutritional contents of the recipe 'Roasted Veggie and Tempeh Sandwiches'.
- Sunday roast. Simpson, Maureen // Australian House & Garden;May96, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p178
Presents recipe information on Sunday roasts. Roast veal with a cheese crust; Pork rack; Leg of pork; Pork neck (scotch fillet of pork; Juicy Roast Chicken; Creek lamb; Roast fillet of beef; Traditional baked dinner; Lamb with rosemary; Recipes outlined.
- ROASTED LIME-CILANTRO EYE OF ROUND ROAST. // Southern Living;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p174
presents a recipe for "roasted lime-cilantro eye of round roast."
- STEAK WITH ROASTED-PEPPER AND ARTICHOKE RELISH. Roberts-Matar, Melissa // Gourmet;May2004, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p190
Presents the recipe for steak with roasted-pepper and artichoke relish.
- FIVE INGREDIENTS ALL CHOKED UP. Ruggiero, Maggie // Gourmet;May2004, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p195
Presents the recipe for roasted snapper with artichokes and lemon.
- Pork Entrees. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr99, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p72
Features several recipes using pork as main ingredient. Honey Coriander Pork Loin; Stuffed Pork and Creamy Wine Sauce.
- Pork Scaloppine Perugina. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2004, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p56
Presents the recipe Pork Scaloppine Perugina.
- Chipotle-Rubbed Steaks with Gorgonzola Toasts. McCracken, Janet Tayor // Bon Appetit;Jul2005, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p95
Presents the recipe for Chipotle-Rubbed Steaks With Gorgonzola Toasts.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Molasses and Mustard. // Bon Appetit;Jul2005, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p134
Presents the recipe for Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Molasses and Mustard.