- Cozy cassoulet. Mills, Jackie // Southern Living;Dec96, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p156
Presents recipes for cooking cassoulet, a mixture of meats and beans. Cassoulet; Vegetarian Cassoulet.
- Pair lamb with wine for sunny combination. // Charlotte Post;5/8/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p3B
A recipe for the Pinot Noir-Braised Lamb Shanks with Porcini and Cannellini Beans is presented.
- Make a guilty pleasure more nutritious option. Johnson, Abigail // Granite City Press-Record;6/13/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 24, pB6
A recipe for a smoky corn and black bean pizza is presented.
- RECIPES. Larson, Amy // Idaho Magazine;Aug2014, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p54
A recipe for the Western Plate dish is presented by Yvonne Rousseau.
- Cool Recipe Alert: Roasted Corn and Black Bean Burger. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management Exclusive Insight;9/24/2015, p9
A recipe for Roasted Corn and Black Bean Burger is presented.
- Meatless Monday made yummy. // Redbook;May2013, Vol. 220 Issue 5, p122
The article presents suggestion on going vegetarian once a week. It is suggested to prepare a meatless sausage patty instead of a fast-food sausage sandwich for breakfast. It is suggested to try a Meatless Pepperoni Supreme VitaPizza instead of a pepperoni pizza. A recipe for a veggie-bean...
- a bit on the side. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Oct2008, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p118
The article presents recipes for tapas, including Chorizo with black-eyed beans and chimichurri, Pulpo a feira, and Almond migas.
- LOOK, COOK, EAT! Chernetz, Barbara // Redbook;Nov2010, Vol. 215 Issue 5, p224
Recipes for black bean chili and meatball kebabs are presented.
- CHILI: AMERICA'S SUPER BOWL. Perry, Patrick // Saturday Evening Post;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 287 Issue 1, p68
The article presents a recipe for chef Emeril Lagasse's Kickin' Chili.