Pig Out On Pineapple Pork Chops
- Weeknight BUDGET DINNERS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/11/2016, p48
Recipes for a week of budget dinners are presented including zucchini pesto macaroni, pork and kidney bean tacos and beef sausage pizza.
- Noodles without the earbs. Wise, Sterling // Charlotte Post;2/6/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p3B
A recipe for Chinese zucchini noodle bowels with pork meatballs is presented which is filled with protein, fiber, and flavor as well as helps you in limiting the intake of carbs to achieve your desired fitness goal.
- 10 meals under $10. // Yum Food & Fun for Kids;Summer2015, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p46
The article presents a shopping list to prepare a budget-friendly, home-prepared meal under $10 and recipes for baked berry oatmeal, mini zucchini fritters with tomato salads, and Asian roast beef salad with chickpea croutons.
- DEE NELL'S COUNTRY KITCHEN. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);6/7/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p8
The article presents several recipes, including Blueberry Crumble, Blackberry Slump, and Grilled vegetables and Pork Chops in Lemongrass Marinade.
- Fast and fresh ideas for...Zucchini. // Prevention;Aug2011, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p107
Several recipes for zucchini are presented including zucchini tarts, zucchini-wrapped salmon and spicy pork with zucchini ribbons.
- Sure-fire hit. Georgy, Amira // BBC Australian Good Food;Mar2011, p11
Two recipes including piri-piri chicken, and stuffed pork chops with zucchini and apple salad, are presented.
- dinner party on a budget. Gibbs, Suzanne // Australian Table;May2007, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p61
The article presents several dinner party recipes, including Lemon, Lime & Bitters, Spiced Zucchini Soup and Stuffed Roast Pork with Gravy.
- Budget weekday meal planner. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/8/2010, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p66
Several recipes for meals including Moroccan balls with grilled zucchini, Vietnamese pork salad and Mexican chicken skewers with radish & coriander salad are presented.
- the green party. Clark, Melissa // Bon Appetit;Aug2007, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p92
The article presents several recipes for greens including Fried Green Olives Stuffed With Blue Cheese, Grilled Pork Chops With Tomato Salsa and Grilled Garlic-Marinated Baby Zucchini.