Fall In Love With Lasagna Built For Two
- no-cook meals you'll love! Katzen, Mollie // Shape;Aug2008, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p148
The article presents a variety of fruit and vegetable recipes suitable for summertime, including creamy peach soup, grilled vegetable antipasto and cantaloupe filled with almond raisin yogurt.
- Savor the Summer. // Men's Health;Jul2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p100
The article presents several recipes for fruits and vegetables including Tomato Pesto Pasta, Watermelon Salad with Warm Basil Oil and Almond-Stuffed Peaches.
- whole grains = SMART FOODS. // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;May2010, Issue 331, p141
Several recipes for Barley, Vegetables, and Candied Nuts Salad; Healthy Soda Bread With Edamame and Pea Hummus; and Roasted Pepper and Chipotle Sauce Pasta are presented.
- DO-IT-YOURSELF RAW. Duffy, Gillian // New York;5/24/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p42
Presents several recipes of raw foods. Pineapple-Cucumber Gazpacho; Key-Lime-Mousse Tart; Zucchini-and-Green-Zebra-Tomato Lasagne With Basil-Pistachio Pesto; Green-Curry Coconut Noodles With Spring Vegetables.
- Rise to the bait--grill a whole fish. Barbour, Beverly // High Plains Journal;9/3/2012, Vol. 130 Issue 36, p7-C
Recipes for leftover foods including Salmon Salad with Dill, Salmon, Peas, and Pasta, and Salmon Burritos with Vegetables are presented.
- Farm Fresh and Fast! Nash, Jonell // Essence (Time Inc.);
Presents several fruits and vegetable recipes. Lemon-Garlic Grilled Summer Vegetables; Dori's Bourbon-laced Tipsy Chicken With Peaches; Pesto Pasta Salad; Island Crab Salad.
- Vegetable lasagnas. Gorman, Judy // Country Journal;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p74
Presents recipes for vegetable lasagna which consists primarily of pasta and vegetables. Fresh tomato and zucchini lasagna; Broccoli and carrot lasagna; Spinach and grilled onion lasagna; White sauce; Homemade lasagna noodles.
- Penne from heaven and 4 more great summer pastas. // Redbook;Aug95, Vol. 185 Issue 4, p123
Presents recipes for pasta and vegetable dishes. Antipasto-style Penne; Rigatoni With Summer Vegetables; Pasta Rustica; Ravioli With Fresh Tomato Sauce; Tortelloni With Herb and Gorgonzola Pesto. INSETS: Quick tips for pasta.;For the rest of the meal? Salad!..
- Recipe of the month. // Food Management;Apr99, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p67
Presents a recipe for Fresh Linguine Broccolini, a pasta and vegetable dish. Ingredients; Method of preparation.