- Smoky Shrimp and Cheesy Grits. // Food & Wine;Jul2005, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p156
Presents a recipe called "Smoky Shrimp and Cheesy Grits" with chicken stock, quick grits, cheddar cheese, bacon, and parsley.
- takeout favorites. // Cooking Light;Jun2013 Special Issue, p56
Several recipes are presented including Shrimp tacos With Green Apple Salsa, Bacon and Cheddar Sliders, and Pan-Fried Egg Rolls.
- Readers’ favorite recipes, all under $10! // All You;
The article presents several recipes including one for Bacon and Cheese Frittata, second for Feta and Artichoke Pasta and, another for Asian Shrimp Salad.
- HOT AND HEARTY. Feagin, Judy // Yankee;Apr2006, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p88
The article presents several sandwich recipes including Cheesy Shrimp Melts, Ham and Swiss Cheese Melts, Curry and Cheese Olive Melts, Bacon, Pimiento, and Cheese Melts, and Crostini.
- NORDIC FARE. HARRIS, ANDY // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Oct/Nov2015, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p104
Several recipes are presented including mussels with aquav it, onion and cheese tart with salad, and pyttipanna.
- Parmesan-Stuffed Dates Wrapped in Bacon. // Gourmet;Oct2005, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p216
Presents the recipe for Parmesan-Stuffed Dates Wrapped in Bacon.
- How to throw the perfect cocktail party. // Redbook;Nov96, Vol. 188 Issue 1, p152
Presents different recipes for a perfect cocktail party. Recipes for Blue cheese cups; Coconut mango shrimp; More. INSETS: The right drinks.;Cheese and cracker smarts..
- MY BEST-SELLING DISH: BACON NAAN ROLL. NASIR, NAVED // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/1/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4801, p42
A recipe for bacon naan roll is presented.
- Quick meals. Featherby, Lisa // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jan2016, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p35
The article presents recipes for no-fuss dishes for speedy barbecues, including the recipe for mussels with beer bacon, the recipe for burgers with pickled beetroot, and the recipe for barbecued chicken with blackened okra.