A Family Affair
- OKTOBERFEST AT ITS BEST. Aidells, Bruce // Bon Appetit;Oct2009, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p118
Several recipes are presented, including Homemade Bratwurst Bites with Beer and Horseradish Mustard, German-Style Fried Potatoes and Chocolate Stout Layer Cake with Chocolate Frosting.
- IDEAS FROM THE PANTRY. // Australian Women's Weekly;Nov2010, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p258
The article presents several recipes including roasted Scotch fillet with balsamic potatoes, chocolate mousse, and roasted pumpkin and spinach risotto.
- meat & potatoes. Mills, Jackie // Redbook;Feb2002, Vol. 198 Issue 2, p129
Presents several cooking recipes with meat and potatoes as the main ingredients.
- ROASTED VEGETABLE MEATLOAF WITH MUSTARD MASHED POTATOES. // Bon Appetit;Mar2005, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p112
Presents a recipe for Roasted Vegetable Meatloaf With Mustard Mashed Potatoes.
- Memories of Jack's Recipes. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Jan2016, pA32
No abstract available.
- TOP 10 TARTS... SWEET & SAVOURY. // Real Living;Aug2015, Issue 112, p149
Several recipes for tarts are presented including potato, speck and gruyere, hash brown, baked egg and spinach with hollandaise sauce, and chocolate frangipane and pear tartlets.
- Houses of marble. Stagaman, Mary // Cincinnati Magazine;Oct2000, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p218
Features restaurants in Cincinnati, Ohio, that serve meat-and-potato dishes and prime ribs. Quality of customer service; Prices of menu offerings; Range of menu offerings.
- MMMâ€¦MORNING. // Good Housekeeping;Oct2015, Vol. 261 Issue 4, p150
A recipe for smoky tater hash is presented.
- CROWD pleasers. Northwood, Barbara // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/16/2002, p58
Presents several recipes. Frosted Chocolate Squares; Ratatouille Meatballs; Macaroni Chicken.