Hook, Line & Supper
- Go Fish. Alexander, Devin // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Nov2002, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p168
Presents several recipes for serving seafoods. Creative Crabcakes; Tuna Melt; Spicy Salmon Cakes; Shrimp Soft Tacos.
- SEVEN-MINUTE WONDERS. IRVINE, CHEF ROBERT // Muscle & Fitness;May2014, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p114
Several recipes for gourmet muscle building meals are presented which includes "Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna Salad," "Smoked Salmon with Eggs on a Bagel," and "Lump Crab Deviled Eggs."
- Recipes: CUT OUT & KEEP: Spring into seafood. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/19/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 38, p69
Several recipes including "Chilli Prawns with Salsa Fresca," "Spring Crab Pasta," and "Smoked Salmon, Potato & Broad Bean Salad," are presented.
- Menu Trends. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2000, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p86
Presents recipes for a variety of menus in the United States. Nest of Salmon With Spring Vegetable Crust; Alaska King Crab Antipasto; Penne Pasta Mardi Gras.
- Three Cheers for Tuna. Creavalle, Laura // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Oct2000, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p214
Provides a recipe for cooking Tuna-Noodle Casserole, a low-fat, high-carbohydrate and protein diet. Cooking tips; Ingredients.
- The Ziti Never Sleeps. Stieg, Bill; Jones, Lisa // Men's Health;Jun2002, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p44
Presents a recipe for preparing pasta with tuna.
- Seared Tuna and Soba Noodles. // Restaurant Hospitality Exclusive Insight;9/10/2015, p5
A recipe for Seared Tuna and Soba Noodles is presented.
- Make Sesame Fish your dish. // Self;Aug2007, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p34
A recipe for sushi-grade tuna or salmon fillet is presented.
- Kitchen Craft. // Australian Women's Weekly;Mar2014, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p201
A recipe for Serge's Salmon Pasta is presented.