- make caramel apples. // Lifetime;Oct2004, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p33
Presents steps in making caramel apples. Ingredients needed for the food preparation; Apple varieties that can be used in the food preparation.
- It's Apple Time. // Children's Digest;Sep2001, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p22
Presents two apple recipes.
- Apple Galette. PUCKETT, SUSAN // Atlanta;Nov2014, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p52
A recipe for apple galette is presented.
- SPOOKY to the Core. PORTALE, ELISE // Yum Food & Fun for Kids;Fall2015, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p52
Several recipes are presented on dipped apples for Halloween party of children including the Evil Queen's Cursed Apple, the Magical Candy Apples and the Apples from The Black Lagoon.
- LADY APPLES. J. D. L. // Gourmet;Sep2006, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p228
The article introduces the lady apple or pomme d'Api, which is thought to have been first found in the honeybee forests of Brittany, France. Lady apples have been used as decoration on the table, but they also make great cooking apples. The flesh is white, very juicy and much of the flavor is in...
- Apple Pie. Sanna, Ellyn; Waters, Rosa // African American: American Regional Cooking Library;2004, p64
This article presents the recipe Apple Pie.
- UPPER CRUSTS. // Self;Aug2012, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p102
Several recipes are presented including all-purpose crust and apple crust.
- A POCKET FULL OF PIE. // Better Homes & Gardens;Nov2005, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p270
Features a pie that is full of spicy apples. Flavor of the pie; Technique of baking the pie; Ingredients of the pie; Texture of the pie.
- An Apple a Dayâ€¦. Lyons, Charlotte // Ebony;Oct1985, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p116
The article presents several apple recipes including Apple Spinach Salad, Old-Fashioned Golden Apple Pie and Baked Pork Chops and Apples.