- Almost homemade. // Good Housekeeping;Apr2003, Vol. 236 Issue 4, p162
Presents several recipes. Sesame Shrimp & Asparagus Stir-Fry; Corned Beef Hash & Eggs; Chicken-Spinach Salad With Warm Mushroom & Onion Vinaigrette.
- Easy Japanese. // BBC Australian Good Food;Jun2009, p56
The article presents several recipes for Japanese dishes including Sweet soy beef with wombok, Chicken Yakitori and Quick miso soup.
- braising glory. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Aug2008, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p100
Several recipes are presented including beef cheeks with creamed swede, chicken braised in beer with mushrooms and pumpkin, pearl barley and miso braise.
- Curry in a hurry. // BBC Australian Good Food;Sep2012, p43
Several recipes including Balti prawn curry, beef & potato vindaloo, and chicken & silverbeet korma with coconut, are presented.
- five easy dinners. Merker, Kate // Real Simple;Aug2009, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p172
Several recipes including shrimp tacos with citrus cabbage slaw, grilled chicken with green beans and tomatoes, and roast beef salad with goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette are presented.
- 10 ideas for: tortillas. Mattox, Charlyne; McKenna, Emily // Real Simple;Oct2011, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p312
Several recipes including beef and pineapple tacos, shrimp and avocado tostadas, and chicken salad with crispy tortillas, are presented.
- Flagrant Favourites. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/7/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 19, p76
Several recipes including stir-fried tomato prawns, chicken, carrot & kumera curry and lemongrass beef are presented.
- 6 Quick dinners. Gibbs, Suzanne // Australian Table;Aug2008, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p96
The article presents several recipes, including Pea, Prawn & Lemon Linguine, Aromatic Chicken Curry and Beef & Broccoli Noodles.
- IN MINUTES: Vietnamese. Georgy, Amira // BBC Australian Good Food;Sep2010, p38
The article presents recipes for Vietnamese cuisine including Traditional Caramel Chicken, Vietnamese Beef Soup and Prawn Rice Paper Rolls.