- WILD MUSHROOM DIP. // Better Homes & Gardens;Nov2007, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p259
A recipe for wild mushroom dip is presented.
- OLIVE OIL AND PARMESAN DIP. // Bon Appetit;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p98
Presents the recipe for Olive Oil and Parmesan Dip.
- RECIPE WITH A HISTORY. Weeks, Anne Macleod // Yankee;Dec2001, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p75
Features the East Indian curry dip recipe in the United States. Ingredients of the recipe; Procedure of cooking; Source of the recipe.
- Sweet Dip With Cookies and Fruit. // Southern Living;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p96
A recipe for sweet dip with cookies and fruit is presented.
- Curry Dip. Caldwell, Cynthia // Working Mother;Oct2007, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p246
A recipe for curry dip is presented.
- CUCUMBER-YOGURT DIP. Barnard, Melanie // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar2008, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p172
A recipe for cucumber-yogurt dip is presented.
- Spread 'em. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Nov2004, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p15
Presents several recipes of cracker dips including spinach tofu dip.
- Now You're Cooking. // Scholastic Action;1/12/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p23
A recipe for Tex-Mex Party Dip for the Super Bowl is presented.
- ROASTED RED PEPPER AND FETA DIP. // Bon Appetit;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p98
Presents the recipe for Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Dip.