- REAL Holiday Helpings. Flay, Bobby // Tennessee Tribune;11/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p10B
Several recipes including Stuffing crusted Turkey Cutlets, Turkey Cuban, and roasted new potatoes with Blue Cheese Ranch Dressing and green onions, are presented.
- Suzanne's family Christmas. Gibbs, Suzanne // BBC Australian Good Food;Dec2009, p60
The article presents several repices including Sparkling negroni, Iced beetroot soup, and Roast turkey with pork, prune & pistachio stuffing.
- Troubleshooting Turkey Day. Armstrong, Amanda; Huang, Elisa; Merker, Kate; Schettler, Renee // Real Simple;Nov2005, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p51
The article presents several tips related to turkey cookery. A frozen solid turkey can be defrosted by giving it a cold bath with water. Water is a better conductor of heat than air in the refrigerator, so this method works faster. The heat loss during the basting of a turkey can be reduced by...
- Thanksgiving Dinner: As Easy as 1, 2, 3. Merker, Kate // Real Simple;Nov2006, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p22
The article presents several Thanksgiving recipes, including basic roast turkey, herb stuffing, and roast butternut squash puree.
- JOYFUL HOLIDAY DISHES. Nash, Jonell // Essence (Time Inc.);Dec2002, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p194
Presents several recipes of holiday dishes. Sherry-Boasted Roast Turkey; Dede's To-Die-For Dressing; Giblet and Oyster-Mushroom Gravy.
- Fried green tomatoes and cashew relish. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/18/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p30
A recipe for fried green tomatoes and cashew relish is presented.
- Honeydew Relish Salad. Klass, Lenore // Sunset;Aug2006, Vol. 217 Issue 2, p100
A recipe for honeydew relish salad is presented.
- Fresh Cranberry-Fig Relish. // Better Homes & Gardens;Nov2005, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p240
Presents the recipe for Fresh Cranberry-Fig Relish.
- What up, Dog? // Just Out;8/6/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p20
A recipe for Sweet Pickle Relish is presented.