A Cookie Exchange
- Blenheim Apricot Crisp. // Sunset;Jan2011 Special Issue, p83
The article presents a recipe for Blenheim apricot crisp.
- MAKE SUNDAY MORNINGS Sweet. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/10/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 86, pB10
Several recipes for Caramel Pecan Buns, Cinnamon Roll French Toast, and Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cinnamon Rolls are presented.
- Bread Pudding. Satterwhite, Shannon Sliter // Southern Living;Dec2010, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p208
The article presents recipes for berry bread pudding and various sauces, including raspberry sauce and pecan-caramel sauce.
- Make-Ahead Holiday Cookies. Quessenberry, Sara // Real Simple;Dec2008, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p243
Several recipes including raspberry pinwheels, pecan snow balls, and ginger chocolate-chip bars are presented.
- Top toppings. // BBC Australian Good Food;Nov2012, p54
The article presents several recipes including caramelised pears, apricots with honey butter and lemon curd and raspberry.
- Back to baking. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/29/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 35, p42
Several recipes including Apricot Shortcakes, Chocolate Raspberry Slice and Apple Chelsea buns are presented.
- PECANS! // People;2012 Country Special, p78
A recipe for Crispy Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies is presented.
- Irresistible Pecan Goodies. Poellnitz, Vicki A. // Southern Living;Nov2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p150
Several recipes are presented including Crunchy Pecan Pie Bites, Velvety Pecan Candy, and Paradise Pecan Cookies.
- RECIPES. // Idaho Magazine;Jan2013, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p60
The article presents recipes for refrigerator cookies and cinnamon sugared pecans.