- 'The Perfect Meal'. TRAVERSO, AMY // Yankee;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p68
Several recipes of chef Frank McClelland prepared on the occasion of Thanksgiving including single-Crust Pastry Dough, Braised Red Cabbage with Apples and Cathy's Pecan Pie are presented.
- Cheer on the home team. // All You;8/9/2013 Special Issue, p58
The article presents several recipes including Deli-Fried Chicken Tenders, Apple Coleslaw and Blue Moon Inn Cheese Spread.
- Core values. Lucas, Adelaide // Australian Gourmet Traveller;May2007, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p50
Several recipes for apple are presented including Pickled Apple and Cabbage, Bircher Muesli and Roasted Apples With Spanish Onions.
- On the Table in 30 Minutes. Slocum, Cheryl // Country Living;Sep2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p127
Two recipes including New Beef-and-Beer Stew and Savory GruyÃ¨re-AppleTarts are presented.
- We â™¥ Soups + Sandwiches. Powell, Lori // Health (Time Inc.);Oct2009, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p133
Several recipes including Rustic Onion Soup with Roast Beef Panini, Apple-Butternut Squash Soup with Turkey-and-Swiss Radiocchio Cups, and Carrot-Ginger Soup with Chicken Lavash Wraps are presented.
- DESSERTS. // Cooking Light;Easy Comfort Food Recipes, p84
Recipes for desserts are presented including recipes for a maple-walnut apple crisp, for almond butter snickerdoodle cookies and for lemon polenta cake with winter fruit compote.
- everyday eating. // Australian Table;Jun2006, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p23
The article presents several recipes including Chicken & Zucchini Parcels, Cannellini Bean, Leek & Sausage Soup and Corned Beef Patties With Braised Cabbage.
- COOKBOOK. Green, Penelope // House Beautiful;Sep2007, Vol. 149 Issue 9, p64
The article presents recipes including Grilled Turkey Burgers With Sweet Pickles, and Spicy Cole Slaw.
- Winter warmers. Beaty, Mary-Ann; Relf, Tim // Farmers Weekly;11/28/2014, Vol. 162 Issue 19, p62
Recipes for cooking roasted beef, red cabbage and swede wedges are presented.