Curiously Clever HOLIDAY CAKES
- Best in Food. Largeman-Roth, Frances // Health (Time Inc.);Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p176
Two recipes are presented for bittersweet chocolate cake and cranberry mimosa.
- Fabulous Fall Cakes. // Country Living;Oct2007, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p162
The article presents several recipes for cakes including Chocolate Pumpkin Cake, Honey Pound Cake, and Pumpkin Perfect.
- Fab 5. // Vegetarian Times;Oct2006, Issue 344, p96
A list of favorite recipes in the October 2006 issue of Vegetarians Times is presented. They include Savory Pumpkin Quiche, Udon Noodles With Walnuts and Pomegranates, and Dense and Delicious Chocolate Cake.
- Beautiful HOLIDAY Desserts. RECIPES; GRIMES, JULIANNA; KAPLAN, NICOLE; WISE, DEB // Cooking Light;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p176
Several recipes for holiday desserts are presented including Frozen Orange Tortes with Cranberry Compote, Maple-Gingerbread Pots de Crï¿½me, and Triple-Chocolate Cake.
- Pumpkin and chocolate soufflÃ©. Mahoney, Sam // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/25/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4499, p54
A recipe for pumpkin and chocolate soufflÃ© is presented.
- slices of heaven. Quessenberry, Sara // Real Simple;Nov2010, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p37
The article presents several recipes including Pecan and Walnut Pie, Spiced Pumpkin Cake, and Flourless Chocolate Cake.
- 5 Perfect Pies. // Good Housekeeping;Nov2008, Vol. 247 Issue 5, p168
Several recipes including Pear-Cranberry Lattice Pie, Dark Chocolate Walnut Caramel Pie and Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Brittle.
- Holiday Pies. // Yankee;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p34
The article offers information on five bakeries based in New England and the pies made by them. Bakeries include the Kristin's Bistro & Bakery Downtown in Keene, New Hampshire, the Grandma Miller's bakery in South Londonderry, Vermont, and the Two Fat Cats bakery in Portland, Maine. Some of the...
- home for the holidays. O'Mara, Peggy // Mothering;Nov/Dec2006, Issue 139, p58
The article presents several recipes including bread stuffing, pumpkin pie, and orange-pecan cranberries.