- Movie Night at Home With Him. // Cosmopolitan;Apr2010, Vol. 248 Issue 4, p218
The article presents several recipes for late refreshments including Pretzel Dogs with Sweet Curry Mayo, Chocolate-Covered Cornflake Brittle and Parmesan Ranch Popcorn Mix.
- Hanukkah Shines Bright. // Bon Appetit;Dec2010, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p104
Several recipes including Spiced Carrot-Apple Soup with Fresh Mint, Veal chops with Sherry Gastrique and Roasted Peperonata, and Golden Corn and Saffron Polenta, are presented.
- Cook standout sides. // All You;1/6/2012, p19
Recipes for side dishes are presented including Honey-glazed Carrots with Cumin, Spicy Pumpkin Soup, and Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing.
- Chill Out with Frozen Desserts. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;3/21/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 52, p10
Several recipes for the frozen desserts including the Candy Corn Cups, the Dulce de Leche Carrot Cake Pie and the Smores Dippers are presented.
- Citrio Marshmallows. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2008, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p54
A recipe for Citrio Marshmallows is presented.
- whole grain marshmallow crispy bars. // Southern Living;Oct2007, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p80
A recipe for Whole Grain Marshmallow Crispy Bars is presented.
- my home-schooling journal. Vermeer, Jasmine // Burke's Backyard;Jun2010, p102
A recipe for marsh mallows with toasted coconut is presented.
- A KENTUCKY RECIPE. Brown, Dottie // Kentucky (0-8225-4083-5);2002, p63
This article presents a recipe for Popcorn Marshmallow Balls.
- SOMEONE'S IN THE KITCHEN. HEINBOCKEL, ERIC // Angels on Earth;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p21
A recipe for Chocomize Candy Hearts is presented.