- all rise. Mattox, Charlyne // Real Simple;Nov2011, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p245
Several recipes are presented including for cranberry-hazelnut bread, herb biscuits and no-knead onion rolls.
- Wonder Breads. // Real Simple;Nov2002, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p105
The article presents recipe for baking breads.
- RECIPE OF THE WEEK. // Jet;1/20/2003, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p30
Presents a recipe for orange-cranberry muffins.
- BREAD & BREAKFAST. // Best of the Best from Georgia Cookbook;2006, p31
Several recipes including Sweet Onion Cornbread, Mexican Cornbread Casserole and Corn Sticks are presented.
- The Tastiest Tailgate Ever. McGahey, Marion // Southern Living;Oct2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p154
Several recipes including Make-Ahead muffuletta party sandwich, simple scotch shortbread and bacon onion dip are presented.
- A Fall Harvest: DINNER PARTY. McGahey, Marion // Southern Living;Oct2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p106
Several recipes including caramelized onion flatbread, hearts of romaine salad, and rosemary-garlic pork with roasted vegetables and caramelized apples are presented.
- Start With…Hot Roll Mix. Campbell, Gwen; Farr, Karen // Home Cooking;Apr2007, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p24
The article presents recipes for Easy Easter Hot Cross Buns and Onion Rolls.
- loaves. // Cooking Light;Aug2010 Supplement, Vol. 24, p18
The article presents several recipes for breads including one for orange-pecan tea bread, one for zucchini-pineapple quick bread and another for garden harvest bread.
- Get cooking. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/21/2009, Vol. 109 Issue 4170, p15
The article presents two bread recipes, Summer Berry Smoothie and Vanilla Thins.