- Let's Talk Turkey. Brown, Natalie Kelly // Southern Living;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p148
Two recipes are presented including Mediterranean Turkey Cutlets and Pasta and Blueberry-Pecan Cobbler.
- Italian Renaissance. Mattox, Charlyne // Real Simple;Mar2013, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p184
Several recipes for pecan pesto shells with sausage, linguine carbonara with pancetta and cauliflower, and gemelli with arugula, shrimp and Feta are presented.
- Maggie's magic recipes. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/12/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p50
Several recipes including "Sicilian-Style Broccolini Pasta" and "Apricot Bread & Butter Pudding" are presented.
- What's for Dessert? Armstrong, Amanda; Sagon, Candy; Schettler, Renee // Real Simple;Nov2006, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p34
The article presents four recipes that are alternatives to pumpkin pie, namely, Indian pudding, applesauce spice cake, citrus pound cake with cranberry syrup, and gingersnap-pear cheesecake.
- From the Editor. Tannehill, Carol // Home Cooking;Dec2006, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p3
The article presents various topics published within the issue including recipes for cakes, pies and puddings.
- 4 reasons to save room. Perry, Dawn // Real Simple;Nov2011, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p265
Several recipes are presented including sweet potato pie with candied nut cream, chocolate pecan tart and bread pudding with fruit compote.
- Hostess Tip NO.3 EMBRACE AN OPEN-HOUSE POLICY. GORDON, REBECCA KRACKE // Southern Living;Dec2011, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p152
Several party food recipes are presented including Citrus Sangria, Tortellini Caprese Bites with Basil Vinaigrette, and Roquefort Cheesecake with Pear Preserves & Pecans.
- 4 Ways with Chicken Cutlets. ROCCHIO, VANESSA MCNEIL // Southern Living;Feb2012, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p112
Several recipes featuring chicken cutlets are presented including Pan-Grilled Chicken with Fresh Plum Salsa, Pecan-Crusted Chicken & Tortellini with Herbed Butter Sauce, and Hot Sauce Fried Chicken with Pickled Okra Slaw.
- Chritsmas baking treats. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/28/2011, Vol. 62 Issue 48, p50
The article presents several recipes of Christmas cakes and pudding including traditional Christmas cake, glace wreath cake, and classic steamed pudding.