- GARDEN TO TABLE. Covrett, Donna // Cincinnati Magazine;Jun2010, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p76
Several recipes including the fresh tomato basil sauce, the corn gazpacho and the gingered caramel peaches are presented.
- tomatoes. Sangirardi, Joyce // Vegetarian Times;Jul/Aug2008, Issue 360, p84
This section presents several recipes for cuisines with tomatoes, including Raclette-Topped Broiled Tomatoes, Tomato-Peach Spritzer and Mini Cherry Tomato Clafoutis.
- Fruit Sweet. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jun2007, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p15
The article presents several dessert recipes, including Not Quite Peach Melba, Hot Tropical Compote, and Triple Berry Parfait.
- Peach Cobbler. Satterwhite, Shannon Sliter // Southern Living;Jun2010, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p120
The article presents recipes for peach cobblers.
- Peachy keen. // BBC Australian Good Food;Mar2011, p34
Several recipes including poached peaches, Mascarpone and peach tart, and Melba sundaes, are presented.
- ALEX'S KITCHEN. // House Beautiful;Jul/Aug 2014, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p64
A recipe for Tomato and Peach Salad with Burrata is presented.
- pop sensations. Trinkle, Jennifer // Vegetarian Times;Jul/Aug2008, Issue 360, p44
This section presents recipes for frozen desserts, including Triple Berry Pops, Tropsicles and Peaches-and-Cream Pops.
- HOW SWEET IT IS. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jan2008, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p157
The article presents several dessert recipes, including Peach Melba Jelly, Cosmopolitan Granita and Coconut Cream Pannacotta.
- Abundant Table. // Guideposts;Aug2008, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p45
A recipe for Nectarine Sorbet is presented.