Quick-Fix Classic Pairs Chicken & Wine
- ROAST BREAST OF GLORIOUS GROUSE. Raffael, Michael // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/17/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4741, p42
Several recipes related to grouse are presented which includes Stuffed Grouse Breasts, Leg Biscuit and Heather and Bilberry Macaroons.
- Rich gumbo. Hurst, Andria Scott // Southern Living;Jan98, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p98
Presents recipes of gumbo. Chicken-andouille gumbo; Shrimp-crab gumbo; Other food served with gumbo. INSET: Rules of the roux.
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken. Hilgenberg, Marianne // Southern Living;Sep2007, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p170
A recipe for Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken is presented.
- Sweet season. Kaplan, Sybil // Washington Jewish Week;9/8/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 36, p39
Recipes for Chicken with Honey Fruit Sauce, Poppy Seed Honey Dressing and Apples and Honey Cake are presented.
- Pecan and Honey Fried Chicken. // Huntington Quarterly;Winter2014, p22
A recipe for pecan and honey fried chicken is presented.
- GUMBOS Hearty soups are first among Creole dishes. // Ebony;Nov1973, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p176
Several recipes including Shrimp Gumbo, Chicken Gumbo With Rice, and Minute Mardi Gras Gumbo are presented.
- Talking SCHOP! Battle: Gumbo II. Harris, Kysha // New York Amsterdam News;12/12/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 50, p28
The author discusses various gumbo recipes, particularly her mother's recipe that starts with a roux and includes chicken, andouille sausage, stew beef, tomatoes, crab, shrimp and okra.
- 8 WAYS WITH RUNNY HONEY. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/24/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p62
Several recipes are presented including Apple & Blue Cheese Salad, Honey Soy Chicken Wings, and Banana & Honey Bruschetta.
- A Taste of Clover. // Yankee;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p12
Focuses on a `Yankee' magazine reader's pair of recipes, Clover Honey and Yankee's Down East Biscuits. History behind the recipes; Recipe from grandmother.