- Not just a sausage. Evans, Pete // Australian Women's Weekly;Jul2011, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p178
The article presents several recipes for sausage including salami plate, toad in the hole, and Mexican chorizo hot dogs.
- WHAT, YOU WERE EXPECTING A RECIPE? Ruggiero, Maggie // Gourmet;Aug2006, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p40
The article shares the author's attempt to make a homemade hot dog for the contest of the periodical, "Gourmet." She thought that sausage-making is just the right mix of fatty meat cookery. Moreover, the author regarded working with emulsified-meat sausages was groovy. However, after several...
- Sausage meat escalopes. Darracott, Chef Mike // Good News;Sep2015, Issue 173, p7
A recipe for sausage meat escalopes is presented.
- The recipes: Soy-honey glazed sausages. Sherwood, Alice // Allergy-Free Cookbook;2007, p80
A recipe for dairy, egg and nut-free, and gluten-free versions of Soy-Honey Glazed Sausages is presented.
- The Best of Times and the WURST. AALGAARD, MARY // Lake Country Journal;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p16
A recipe for Fresh Polish Venison Sausage is presented.
- PLEASED TO MEAT. Nourse, Pat // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Sep2004, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p20
Introduces the Wagyu beef sausage from Victoria-based Premium Quality Meat. Contact information.
- SUMMER SAUSAGES. Black, Laurie // Metro (NZ);Jan2005, Issue 283, p103
The article presents information on evolution and cooking summer sausages with interesting Auckland, New Zealand, produce. Sausages can seem a decidedly wintry thing: gravy-laden bangers and mash, hearty plates of German wurst and sauerkraut, and so on. Sausages have been made since Roman times...
- reader's recipe. Wright, Ylla // Australian Table;Aug2003, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p22
Presents the recipe Spicy Beef Sausages With Red Onion Salsa.
- ANATOMY OF A GREAT DISH: MARCEL'S BOUDIN BLANC. Kliman, Todd; Head, Thomas; Hacinli, Cynthia; Limpert, Ann // Washingtonian Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p178
Features a boudin blanc dish at Marcel's restaurant in Washington D.C. Difficulty in preparing the dish according to chef Robert Wiedmaier; Overview of the ingredients of the sausage.