Why Not Eat Greek This Week?
- IT'S GREEK TO ME. SCHEFF, ALLISON AUSTIN // Seattle;Feb2014, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p35
The article evaluates the moussaka made with eggplant, potatoes, and lamb which is offered at the Greek restaurant Vios in Seattle, Washington.
- A Taste of Paradise. Clark, Edie // Yankee;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p82
The article presents several recipes of Greek food including Garlicky Eggplant Appetizer and Kourambiedes.
- Comfort Cuisine. Sacharoff, Shanta // India Currents;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p44
The article presents recipes for two Indian dishes khichadi and ola?roasted eggplant dish from Gujarat, India.
- Baghara Baingan. // India Currents;Aug2013, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p58
Recipe for Baghara Baingan and Hyderabadi Biryani are presented.
- Khoshari/Kushari/Kusheri. // India Currents;Apr2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p36
Several recipes for Egyptian dishes including Khoshari, Baba Ghanoush, and Basboosa, are presented.
- Rice pudding. // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug95, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p81
Focuses on rice pudding. Rice pudding as a standard item American lunch counter menus; Return of rice pudding in restaurant menus; Popularity of rice pudding among school children. INSET: Coach House Rice Pudding (recipe)..
- Orange Rice Salad. Wright, Whitney // Southern Living;Jan2014, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p122
A recipe for Tropical Rice Pudding is presented.
- Dig In! Hughes, Meredith Sayles // Glorious Grasses;1999, p46
The article presents a recipe of making arroz de leche, a rice pudding.
- Meet: Mekong Flower Rice. Jacobs, Erik // Wentzville Journal;3/20/2013, Vol. 51 Issue 12, pB11
A recipe for Mekong Flower Rice Pudding CrÃ¨me BrÃ»lÃ©e is presented.