- Health Recipe of the Month. // Medical Update;2002, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p5
Presents the recipe Hearty Cabbage Soup.
- Recipe for Austerity. eremeeva, jennifer // Russian Life;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p60
A recipe for cabbage soup is presented.
- How to make sauerkraut AND other cabbage creations. BACCEI, LINDA // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p73
Recipes for cabbage concoctions are presented including Sauerkraut, Stuffed Cabbage and Sauerkraut Soup.
- Classic American taste: Savoring the past at the Holiday Feast. Pollard, Maura // Colonial Homes;Dec99, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p98
Presents several recipes for the Christmas holiday. Includes Mary Randolph's Golden Onion Soup; Sage-Roasted Goose With Bourbon Gravy; Braised Red Cabbage; Apple-Cranberry Compote.
- SOMEONE'S IN THE KITCHEN. Weger, Kathy // Angels on Earth;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p33
A recipe for Cabbage Roll Soup is presented.
- Soups for the Soul. Dry, Stanley // Louisiana Life;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p24
The article presents recipes for different types of soups including White Bean, Kale and Butternut Squash Soup, Roasted Cauliflower Soup and Cabbage Soup.
- RUSSIAN LAZY SOUP. Monroe, Judy // Calliope;May/Jun2009, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p20
The article presents several recipes including the cooked grain kasha and the Russian cabbage soup shchi.
- COOKBOOK: JEWELS & JILL ELMORE. // House Beautiful;Oct2009, Vol. 151 Issue 10, p66
Several recipes including a chicken-lettuce cups and Jewels's Favorite Soup Jill Makes are presented.
- Quick meals. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Sep2011, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p41
This section presents recipes for quick meals, including speck, cabbage and pea soup, XO pipis with Chinese broccoli, and chorizo, broad beans and Manchego.