- Celebration Sweets. Guas, David // Redbook;Nov2008, Vol. 211 Issue 5, p230
The article presents several recipes for desserts including Brandy milk punch anglaise, Heavenly hash bread pudding, and Sweet potato tarte tatin.
- Ethnic foods, flavors inspire new concepts. // Dairy Foods;Jun2012, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p92
The article discusses ethnic foods and flavors explored at the Innovation Roadshow held by David Michael & Co. Inc. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in April 2012. It says that the Chia Seed Pudding and Milk Alternative by Beth Braciszewski is rich in omega-3. It adds that the Kao Hong Shu Chinese...
- GUILT-FREE HOLIDAY DESSERTS. Lyons, Charlotte // Ebony;Nov2008, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p182
The article presents several recipes for holiday desserts including: lite eggnog cheesecake, cinnamon apple tart, and sweet potato pie with whole-wheat crust.
- YAM MAGIC. // Organic Gardening (08973792);Dec88, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p42
Focuses on dishes made from sweet potatoes. Personal experience of being served with home-cooked dishes using sweet potatoes; Preferred way of serving sweet potatoes in the South; Availability of sweet potatoes as snacks; Inclusion of sweet potatoes in desserts; Recipes including Yam Date Bars,...
- A Family Feast. // Redbook;Nov2008, Vol. 211 Issue 5, p219
The article presents several recipes for desserts by Chef John Besh including Roasted root vegetables with chestnuts and quince, Streuseled sweet potatoes and Creamed spinach.
- Spring Brunch. Simpson, Erin // Better Homes & Gardens;Apr2009, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p165
Several recipes are presented including bread pudding quiche with berries and bacon, herb salad with creamy lemon dressing, and sweet potato jam.
- classic christmas. // Australian Table;Dec2007, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p63
Several recipes for Christmas are presented, including Raspberry Bellinis, Sweet Potato Gratin and Christmas Pudding.
- Slow cooker surprises. // Good Housekeeping;Oct2006, Vol. 243 Issue 4, p181
The article presents several recipes for use with a slow cooker, including Coconut Rice Pudding, Latin-Style Beef and African Sweet Potato-Peanut Stew.
- Sweet Potato Pizza Pie. // Backpacker;Jan2011, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p22
Several recipes are presented including Chicken Curry Wrap, Sweet Potato Pizza Pie and Creamy Clam Chowder.