- Â¡viva cuba! Kitchen, Leane // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jul2002, p94
Presents recipes from Cuba. Pickled prawns; Spiced beef with olives and raisins; Chicken with pineapple and rum.
- Balinese hot-shots. Liley, Vicki // Australian House & Garden;Jan2000, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p126
Contains three seafood recipes from Southeast Asia. Includes Prawn Skewers; Balinese Beef; Black Rice Pudding.
- Seoul Food. DeChellis, Joanna // Food Management;Jan2011, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p30
Several recipes for Korean foods which include Teriyaki Chicken & Edamame Rice Bowls, Korean Spicy Tuna Rice Bowl, and Korean Beef Marinade, are presented.
- what's for supper? Smith, Peggy // Southern Living;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p214
Presents four dinner recipes. Smothered Hamburger Steaks; Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Chops; Red Rice; Cheesy Chicken Penne.
- Feed your family for under $15. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/18/2013, p58
Several recipes which could be prepared for less than 15 dollars including tortilla beef pie, tandoori chicken with coconut bananas and fried rice with teriyaki pork, are presented.
- IN MINUTES: Vietnamese. Georgy, Amira // BBC Australian Good Food;Sep2010, p38
The article presents recipes for Vietnamese cuisine including Traditional Caramel Chicken, Vietnamese Beef Soup and Prawn Rice Paper Rolls.
- Quick dinners. Gibbs, Suzanne // BBC Australian Good Food;Mar2010, p32
Several recipes are presented including Spicy Beef Burritos, Mushroom & Cherry Tomatoes, and Easy Chicken and Rice.
- Weeknight BUDGET DINNERS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/29/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p58
Several recipes including "Lemon Roast Chicken," "Korean Beef Rice Bowl" and "Sausage Vegetable Roulade Tart" are presented.
- Adda Saucy Spark to Everyday Meals. // La Prensa San Diego;2/26/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p10
Several recipes are presented including picane chicken and rice bake, picante skillet chicken and picante beef and bean skillet.