- COOK SLOW, SAVE BIG. // All You;10/21/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p75
The article presents recipes for Bolognese Sauce, Lamb and Barley Soup, and Curried Lentil and Chickpea Stew.
- Quick meals. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Feb2014, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p43
Several recipes are presented including charred rice noodles and greens, chilled carrot and hazelnut soup, and barbecued Greek lamb chops with minty soft feta.
- FEAST WITH FRIENDS. // Real Living;Dec2013, Issue 94, p141
A recipe for several dishes including the traditional Lamb Roast with Mint Sauce, Peas and Lettuce, Honey-Roasted Carrots With Lentils and Sticky Ginger Beer & Date Pudding With Salted Butterscotch Sauce is presented.
- the big dish. // Food & Wine;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p145
A recipe for the Lamb Shank Posole is presented.
- A Big Bowl of Goodness. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p52
Several soup recipes are presented, including Spicy American Lamb and Peanut Stew, Mushroom Barley Soup, and Curried Carrot and Mascarpone Soup.
- carrots. Kitchen, Leanne; Grinham, Yael // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jun2003, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p66
Presents several recipes for carrot-based dishes. Carrot, orange and mint pilaf; Carrot soup with egg and dill dumplings; Salad of honey-roasted carrots, lamb, feta and olives.
- "How do you cook the perfect rack of lamb?" –Anna Skubel Alexandria, Virginia. FLORIO, DONNA // Southern Living;Mar2013, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p136
A recipe is presented for rack of lamb with carrot salad.
- The secret to Slow Cooking. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jun2014, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p186
Several recipes for slow-cooked meals are presented including peppered pork curry, spiced carrot and kumara soup, and lamb shanks with lentils.
- roots manoeuvre. KNOWLES, EMMA; COURT, CHRIS; FRYERS-HEDRICK, LYNSEY; REDMAN-LLOYD, JERRIE-JOY; ALLEN, MAX // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Apr2015, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p103
The article presents several recipes using carrots including ginger carrot cake with salted butterscotch frosting, roast lamb and carrots with buckwheat and carrot-top pilaf, and roast carrot soup with carrot-top pesto.