Soup & Corn Bread Leave Room for Pie
- This Magic MOMENT. Seaman, Tracey // Gourmet;Jul2001, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p70
Presents several recipes for the summer season. Cucumber Soup With Wasabi-Avocado Cream; Heirloom Tomato Tart; Grilled Lemon-Herb Poussins.
- Prairie Pantry. // Munday Courier (TX);7/12/2006, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p5
The article presents several recipes including Lemonade Pie and Chicken Casserole. Lemonade Pie contains ingredients that include Graham cracker crust, lemonade, whipped topping and condensed milk. Chicken Casserole includes green beans, mayonnaise, silvered almonds, onion, pimentos, celery soup...
- Beans on toast. // Health & Fitness Magazine;Sep2015, p29
A recipe for white bean, lemon and sage purÃ©e is presented.
- Fave Combo. Dingus, Anne // Texas Monthly;Nov2002, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p98
Explains that cornbread and beans are easy to cook and prepare. Popularity of cornbread and beans among Texans; Techniques in cooking cornbread and beans.
- Escape the Daily Grind. Rocchio, Vanessa McNeil // Southern Living;Oct2013, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p120
Several recipes for ground meat are presented including Lemon, Orzo and Meatball Soup, Sloppy Cola Joe Dogs and Salsa Verde Corn Chip Pie.
- Digging In. SHARPE, PATRICIA // Texas Monthly;Dec2013, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p24
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of cornbread and beans recipes of her mother.
- Graham Senior Citizen Center Lunch Menu. // Graham Leader;9/20/2015, Vol. 140 Issue 11, p7A
No abstract available.
- goods. // Vegetarian Times;Jan2003, Issue 305, p16
Features several organic products. Avalon Organic Botanicals shampoo and conditioner from Avalon; Homemade in Minutes soups from Frontier Soups; Cornbread & Muffin Mix from Rumford Naturals.
- Little dippers. Bhide, Monica // Parenting;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p133
The article presents several recipes, including Black-bean dip, Honey-peanut sauce and Hot chocolate dip.