- Recipes. // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Aug2002, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p88
Presents several tomato recipes. Ingredients of Roasted Tomato and Caramelized Onion Tart Provencal; Procedures in making Red and Yellow Heirloom Tomato Soup; Serving suggestion for Heirloom Tomato Salad.
- Healthy living. // Eastern Eye;8/15/2014, Issue 1264, p32
Two recipes including big tomato salad and fresh tomato soup are presented.
- HAPPY as a CLaM. Knowles, Emma // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Feb2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p84
The article presents recipes from The Bucket List Restaurant on Bondi Beach, New South Wales, including the Dark and Stormy hot-weather drink, clam chowder, and Tomato Salad With Feta and Basil.
- Cool summer cooking. Relf, Tim // Farmers Weekly;8/8/2008, p81
The article presents several recipes, including Chilled Tomato and Basil Soup and Chicken Salad Nicoise.
- Taking it slow. Mehigan, Gary // BBC Australian Good Food;Jun2011, p54
Several recipes including braised veal shanks with tomato & capers, smoked ham hock, vegetable & wheat soup, and slow-roasted lamb with celeriac & apple salad, are presented.
- FARFALLE WITH WILTED FRESï¿½E AND BURST TOMATOES. // Bon Appetit;Apr2005, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p73
Presents a recipe for Farfalle with wilted Frisï¿½e and burst tomatoes.
- TOMATO AND MINT SALAD. // Better Homes & Gardens;Aug2005, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p210
Presents the recipe for Tomato and Mint Salad.
- Red Green&gold. // Bon Appetit;Aug2013, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p80
Several recipes from chef Michael Anthony are presented, including heirloom tomato salad with pickled fennel, chilled tomato and stone fruit soup and spaghetti with sun gold tomato sauce.
- DAVENPORT HOTEL TOMATO SOUP. // Journal of Business (10756124);Feb/Mar2008 Supplement, Vol. 23, p58
A recipe for Davenport Hotel Tomato Soup.