Two-Plate Special: Tortellini Alfredo
- delicious $3 DINNERS. // Good Housekeeping;Jun2012, Vol. 254 Issue 6, p150
Recipes are presented for inexpensive entrees using summer produce, including grilled bratwurst skewers with cole slaw, tortilla pizzas, and a salad with chicken and peppers.
- Market Math: Sausage. Chun, Kay // Food & Wine;Feb2016, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p54
Several recipes involving use of Sausages are presented including Shortcut Choucroute, Sausage Muffins, and Escarole Salad.
- Sausage and Heirloom Tomato Salad. Bennett, Ellen // Food & Wine;Jul2015, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p70
A recipe for sausage and heirloom tomato salad is presented.
- CROSTINI ITALLANO. // All Animals;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p37
A recipe for Crostini Italiano is presented.
- Sausage-A Food For All Seasons. // Ebony;Jan1970, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p110
Several recipes for sausage, including Cream sausage, Ring sausage salad, and Fresh bratwurst are presented.
- Cozy Italian Meal. Harrington, Shirley // Southern Living;Nov2006, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p128
The article presents recipes for Italian meals including Italian Sausage With Tomato-Pepper Relish and garnished with fresh parsley sprigs, Parmesan Cheese Grits, Tossed Salad With Italian Dressing and Chocolate-and-Almond Macaroons. Italian sausages are of two kinds and must be used within...
- $12 family dinners. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/12/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 50, p64
Several recipes for spanakopita, baked sausages with potato cabbage salad and Mexican falafel wraps are presented.
- Gourmet Every Day. Cousineau, Ruth // Gourmet;Jul2002, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p122
Presents several recipes. Potato, Italian Sausage and Arugula Salad; Fresh Corn Spoon Bread; Green Bean Salad With Pumpkin Seed Dressing; Chlodnik; Ham and Sweet Onion Sandwiches With Parsley Butter; Cantaloupe Conserve; Scallop and Shrimp Fritters With Chipotle Mayonnaise.
- IN-SEASON SUPERFOOD: Apples. Rubin, Miriam // Prevention;Oct2010, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p115
Several apple recipes are presented including Apple-Sausage SautÃ©, Celery-Sage Dressing and Autumn Salad.