- Get on the stick. Daily, Laura // Restaurant Business;07/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 13, p123
Describes various skewered foods sold in the bazaars of Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Ben Pao's six satays on its menu; Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises' Aromatic Lamb Satay and Tamarind Chicken Satay served with a roasted peanut sauce; Dependency of the success of a satay on the...
- Doener kebabs a hit in Vietnam. // Asian Pacific Post;3/4/2010, p9
The article deals with the growing popularity of doenar kebab, a sandwich meal of grilled meal, lettuce and sauce, in Hanoi, Vietnam as of March 4, 2010.
- On the kebab trail in Turkey. Gujral, Monish // Asian Pacific Post;4/25/2013, p8
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of learning various ways of cooking kebab in Turkey.
- On the kebab trail in Turkey. Gujral, Monish // South Asian Post;4/25/2013, p9
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of visiting Istanbul, Turkey to taste Turkish kebab.
- Perfect kabobs. Ney, Tom // Prevention;Sep96, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p106
Offers advice on cooking shish kabobs.
- My favourite recipe. // Australian Women's Weekly;Mar2013, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p211
A recipe for South African-Malay Kebabs is presented.
- Recipe Card. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Jul2006, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p7
The article presents a recipe for Shrimp Kebabs with Spanish Red Pepper Sauce.
- Get out the grill! // Body Bulletin;Aug99, p2
Presents recipes for Chicken With 3 Mustards and Fruit Kabobs With Pineapple Yogurt Sauce.
- Shrimp Kabobs. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // Mid-Atlantic (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p36
This paper presents the recipe Shrimp Kabobs.