Tomorrow's Forecast: Cool & Creamy
- GOING FOURTH. CURRY, DALE // New Orleans Magazine;Jul2015, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p82
Several recipes are presented including Classic Wartime Pound Cake, Orange Juice Glaze, and Cowbell Apple Pies.
- Recipes to try for National Pie Day celebration. PLESS, LEIGH // East Bernard Express (TX);1/24/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p10
Several recipes are presented including Coconut Cherry Pie, Colorado Peach Pie, and Cheddar Crust Apple Pie.
- cool summer desserts. Mannion, Jennifer Mitchell; Slocum, Cheryl // Country Living;Jul2002, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p141
Presents information on several desserts for the summer season. Pickled peaches with pepper; Kiwi ice pops; Mocha egg cream; Orange cream float; Melon cooler.
- Summer peach pie and cognac go together. White, Joyce // New York Amsterdam News;05/31/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 22, p26
Focuses on a recipe for a summer peach pie. Visit made by the author to a farm of cognac firm Otard in France which reminded him of his mother's peach brandy recipe.
- Peach tart. Kirby, Jane // Glamour;Sep94, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p308
Presents a recipe for peach tarts. Caloric content; Step-by-step procedure; Servings.
- Baked Peach Tart. // New York;8/15/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 28, p59
Presents a recipe called Baked Peach Tart.
- EASY-PEASY pantry desserts (no shopping required!). // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/8/2015, p60
The article presents several dessert recipes including Peach & Almond Cake, Caramel Popcorn Tarts, and Pear & Berry Cobbler.
- DESSERTS. // Vermont Castings Modern Grilling;2007, p258
Recipes for several grilled desserts are presented including Maple Apples, Easy Baked Apples, and Peaches and Cream.
- KITCHEN NOTES. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/26/2002, p72
Presents several recipes. Minestrone Pasta Soup; Crisp Apple Fruit Salad; A Peachy Alternative.