- History Quest. // Current Events;9/24/2004, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p2
This article presents a clue about a mystery person. Pizza may be hot stuff in the U.S., but bakers in Naples, Italy, were the first to create the cheesy delight. In the mid-1800s, peasants in Naples chowed down on a lower-carb version than today, flat bread topped with herbs and cheese. The...
- / TODAY'S LESSON / RUSTIC BREADS. Recipes; Grimes, Julianna; Kaplan, Nicole // Cooking Light;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p119
Several recipes for bread are presented including Crusty French Boules, Real Bagels, and Prosciutto Pizza with Tangy White Sauce.
- PIZZA MAKES A SQUARE MEAL. Ambrose, Jeanne // Better Homes & Gardens;Apr2006, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p240
The article provides tips on how to prepare a healthy variety of the Italian pie. The variety, if prepared properly may lower the risk of heart attack and digestive cancer. To lessen the caloric content, the extra cheese may be replaced with heart-healthy olive oil. Whole wheat cruse or frozen...
- Breakfast Pizza. // Amish & Mennonite, American Regional Cooking Library;2004, p24
This section presents the recipe Breakfast Pizza. INSET: Amish Culture.
- Tabor College Banana Bread. // Food Management;Feb2004, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p62
Presents a recipe for tabor college banana bread.
- Pumpkin Bread. // Food Management;Feb2004, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p62
Presents a recipe for pumpkin bread.
- Christmas-Wreath Bread. Petersen, Candyce A. // Jack & Jill;Dec2001, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p8
Presents a recipe for Christmas-Wreath Bread.
- Breads survive the passage of time. Tabor, Thomas C. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p61
Presents several recipes for baked bread.
- Pappy birthday. // British Baker;4/22/2011, p39
The article focuses on the celebration of the 50 years of the Chorleywood Bread Process