- Good Stuff! Turner, Lisa // Better Nutrition;Dec2009, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p36
Recipes for raw vegan dates stuffed with walnuts and cardamom-vanilla cream and fig Hazelnut, and Pear-stuffed sweet Potatoes with Pomegranate-Thyme Glaze and Poblano Peppers stuffed with sage Polenta, Feta, and Greens are presented.
- Grill-Crazy Dads. Perillo, Jennifer // Working Mother;Jun/Jul2009, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p103
Several recipes including Roasted Corn with Chipotle Butter, Grilled Snapper Tacos, and Grilled Sweet Potatoes are presented.
- TACO batt. Powell, Julie; Schneider, Deborah // O, The Oprah Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p148
Several recipes are presented including Tomato-Braised chicken tacos, avacado salsa and roasted sweet potato and black bean tacos.
- Discover the Blue Zone. // Shape;Apr2015, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p188
The article offers recipes from the Ikarian region of Greece including for chickpeas, collard greens, and sweet potato and arugula salad.
- freezer pleasers. Saldenais, Melynda // Vegetarian Times;Jan2010, Issue 373, p30
Several recipes for vegetarian casserole dishes are presented, including Indian Samosa Casserole, Veggie Tamale Pie and Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie.
- THE MIGHTY CHICKPEA! CHERNETZ, BARBARA // Redbook;Jan2013, Vol. 220 Issue 1, p110
Recipes for tacos and spicy shells with chickpeas are presented.
- Stir-Fry Crazy. KADEY, MATTHEW // Runner's World;May2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p41
Several recipes including Jerk Shrimp Stir-Fry, Sweet and sour Tofu Stir-Fry, and Chickpea Spinach Stir-Fry are presented.
- A Recipe for heart Health. Bonom, David // Prevention;Feb2011, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p146
Several dinner recipes are presented including Chicken, Sweet Potato and Apple Skillet, Beef, Vegetable and Almond Stir Fry, and Couscous with Chickpeas, Drief Fruit and Cilantro.
- Hot potato. Clegg, Holly // Louisiana Life;Winter2000/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p14
Presents sweet-potato recipes from Louisiana.