- Picnic-Blanket PARADISE. // Yum Food & Fun for Kids;Spring2015, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p70
Recipes for lavender and chia lemonade, flower ice cubes, and strawberry cheesecake parfait are presented.
- eat your petals. Stewart, Angus // Australian Table;Mar2005, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p133
Presents information on edible flowering plants. Nasturtium; Lavender; Calendula; Basil.
- Roses on the Menu. Wheeler, Ann // American Rose;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p107
Several recipes using roses to flavor food are presented including Rose and Basil Pesto, Rose Chicken Sausage and Rose and Lemon Curd Tart.
- Dressed for success. Cheney, Susan Jane // Vegetarian Times;Jul94, Issue 203, p80
Presents salad recipes using fresh herbs and flowers. Mixed greens with herbed sesame dressing; Arugula and grilled vegetable salad; Mexican flavors salad. INSET: Glossary..
- King of the Edible Flowers. Welp, Mary // Louisville Magazine;Sep2014, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p88
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being an editor dealing on topics including edible flowers, cooking, and antipasto salads.
- RED ENDIVE AND WATERCRESS SALAD. Grimes, Paul // Gourmet;Mar2004, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p135
Presents a recipe for Red Endive and Watercress Salad.
- smart bite. // Prevention;Jul2004, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p72
Provides tips on making green salads. Flowers which can be added to a green salad; Advice on choosing edible flowers for the salad.
- Cooking with edible flowers. Moneta, Lawren // Alive;Sep2012, Issue 359, p128
Recipes for edible flowers are presented including fall farro salad, garden potstickers and orange bergamot roast chicken.
- A pinch of lavender. // Country Living;Sep96, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p127
Presents recipes for cooking lavender. Includes Lavender-Sugar Scones; Lavender Frozen Yogurt in Ice Bowl; Watercress Salad With Lavender Vinaigrette. INSETS: Wine and lavender: A tasty pair, by L.M.;Tips for growing lavender at home, by Rebecca Sawyer-Fay..