Fresh From the Garden
- Too Much of a Good Thing. Doudera, Victoria // Yankee;Sep2006, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p82
The article presents several recipes for vegetables including Dill Beans, Rolled Stuffed Lasagna With Greens and Zucchini Soup.
- A Delicious Revolution. Barber, Dan // O, The Oprah Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p312
Several recipes are presented including Haricots Verts with Hazelnuts, Balsamic Vinegar and Mustard; Zucchini with Roasted Almonds and Zucchini Bread Croutons; and Vegetable Frittata.
- FROM GROWING SEASON. // Better Homes & Gardens;Aug2012, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p144
The article presents several vegetable recipes, including Blistered Green Beans, Zucchini Steaks With Herb Garden Chimichurri and Corn and Potato Salad.
- low-fat pork. // Australian Table;Sep2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p118
The article presents several recipes using pork, including Pepper Crusted Pork Fillet with Green Beans, Pork & Lemongrass Lettuce Cups and Butterflied Steaks with Cabbage & Apples.
- meatless proteins. Hoff, Heidi // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Feb2010, Issue 328, p132
Several recipes including Tofu Cabbage Rolls, Black Bean Patties, and Shepherd's Pie Without the Sheep are presented.
- everyday eating. // Australian Table;Jun2006, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p23
The article presents several recipes including Chicken & Zucchini Parcels, Cannellini Bean, Leek & Sausage Soup and Corned Beef Patties With Braised Cabbage.
- VEGGIE ROLLS. // Good Housekeeping;Jul2015, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p127
A recipe for veggie rolls is presented.
- CABBAGE CHOWDER. // Farm & Dairy;1/22/2015, Vol. 101 Issue 18, pA27
A recipe for cabbage chowder is presented.
- sweet -n- savory Haricot Verts. // American Fitness;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p70
A recipe for Haricot Verts casserole is presented.