- Seasonal Citrus. Travers, Libby // Selector: Life Food Wine;Winter2013, Issue 26, p72
The article offers information on the use of citrus fruits. It states that citrus fruits contain vitamin C needed by sailors to counter scurvy. It mentions that citrus can be added to olives, seafood and fatty food. It adds that Seville orange, which belongs to the bitter variety of the orange...
- Outrageous Orange Cupcakes. // American Fitness;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p65
A recipe for Outrageous Orange Cupcakes is presented.
- PRIMARY FLAVORS. Dure, Jane // Texas Monthly;Dec2003, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p246
Provides information on some excellent cookie recipes created by some finest chefs in Texas. Mediterranean-inspired almond shortbread cookies from Louise Lamensdorf; Citrus cookie from Thierry Burkle; Delicate orange lace cookies from Mark Cox.
- Jennene's masterclass CITRUS syrup cake. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);4/7/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p65
A recipe for citrus syrup cake is presented.
- Ask our experts. Abdallaoui, Fran; Clark, Pamela // Australian Women's Weekly;Jul2015, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p176
The article provides an answer to a question on the difference between zest and rind and how to prepare citrus decorations in cakes.
- Yuzu. R.R; R.P. // New York;2007 Spring Fashion, p112
A recipe for yuzu marmalade is presented.
- The Sunshine Season. Weinstein, Bruce; Scarbrough, Mark // Breckenridge American;12/5/2007, Vol. 97, Special section p8
The article presents several citrus fruit-flavored recipes, including Mandarin Punch, Grapefruit Sorbet and Orange Meringue Pie.
- Shortbread tiers with lemon curd and strawberries. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/6/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 36, p66
Features the shortbread tiers with lemon curd and strawberries available at Bistro Clovis in San Francisco, California. Process involved in the preparation of the dish; Citations of the ingredients.
- Spice Up Your Christmas. SLITER, SHANNON // Southern Living;Dec2010, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p174
The article presents a recipe for spice cake with citrus filling.